Our Bear Cabin is handicap accessible, and is located just one mile south of the Cliff House Inn, in the Ozark National Forest. This cabin has a western view of Smith and Wayton mountains. Our guests enjoy beautiful sunsets from the front porch. The cabin can sleep up to six people, and is pet-friendly too.
Bear Cabin is minutes away from hiking trails and the Buffalo River.
- Handicap accessible
- Central air and heat
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, pots, pans, dishes, coffee pot
- Outdoor charcoal grill – you provide charcoal and lighter fluid
- 1 bedroom downstairs with queen bed
- Upstairs open air loft with 1 queen and 1 full bed
- Cabin can sleep up to 6
- 1 bathroom downstairs w/walk in shower with a seat
- Towels and linens provided
- Front porch for enjoying Mountain views and Beautiful Sunsets
- 1/10 of a mile off Scenic Hwy. 7
- Pet friendly with restrictions; $20 per pet, per stay
- Minutes away from hiking trails and the Buffalo River
- Cabins are all non-smoking; smoking allowed on front porch
Rates for 2 up to guests:
$135.00 for a one night rental
$115.00 a night for 2+ nights
$15.00 per night for each additional person
We do require a deposit of 42.50 per night when you make a reservation with us. (46.54 with tax). The deposit is nonrefundable but movable if you should have to cancel your reservation. The deposit can be used within the year the reservation was made (if the reservation was made in 2019 the deposit has to be used in 2019). Once the year expires, the deposit expires.
No refunds due to weather.
No refunds for early checkouts.
Pet fee is a one time charge of $20.00 per pet, per stay.
Check-in is at 3 pm, and check out is at 10:30 am
If you plan on arriving after 7:00 pm please let us know when making your reservation.
Cabins are located in a dry county so BYOB