Our Bear Cabin has a ramp so it is easily accessible for anyone who has problems with steps. The cabin is located just one mile south of the Cliff House Inn, in the Ozark National Forest. This cabin has a western view of Smith and Wayton mountains. Our guests enjoy beautiful sunsets from the front porch. The cabin can sleep up to six people, and is pet-friendly too.
Bear Cabin is minutes away from hiking trails and the Buffalo River.
WIFI is not available at the cabin
- Ramp to the cabin instead of steps
- Antenna TV
- Central air and heat
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, pots, pans, dishes, coffee pot
- Outdoor charcoal grill – you provide charcoal and lighter fluid
- 1 bedroom downstairs with queen bed
- Upstairs open air loft with 1 queen and 1 full bed
- Cabin can sleep up to 6
- 1 bathroom downstairs w/walk in shower with a seat
- Towels and linens provided
- Front porch for enjoying Mountain views and Beautiful Sunsets
- 1/10 of a mile off Scenic Hwy. 7
- Pet friendly with restrictions; $20 per pet, per stay
- Minutes away from hiking trails and the Buffalo River
- Cabins are all non-smoking; smoking allowed on front porch
Rates (Call us at 870-446-2292 to check availability, or email us at email@example.com)
Rates for 2 up to guests:
$150.00 for a one night rental (164.25 with tax)
$135.00 a night for 2 or more nights (147.83 per night with tax)
$15.00 per night for each additional person
$20.00 pet fee per pet per stay
We do require a deposit of 45.00 per night when you make a reservation with us. (49.28 with tax). The deposit is nonrefundable but movable if you should have to cancel your reservation. The deposit can be used within the year the reservation was made (if the reservation was made in 2022 the deposit has to be used in 2022). Once the year expires, the deposit expires. If you cancel the day of your reservation or you are a no show you lose your deposit.
No refunds due to weather.
No refunds for early checkouts.
Pet fee is a one time charge of $20.00 per pet, per stay.
Check-in begins at 3 pm, and check out is by 10:30 am
All of our cabins are nonsmoking. Smoking is permitted on the front porch, but not in the cabin.
No outside fires except in the grill for cooking purposes only. Cabins do not have firepits.
We have a leave it as you found it policy. Before checking out put any trash you may have in the trash can and wash any dishes you use. We come in and do everything else.
Check out time is 10:30 am. Cabin keys will need to be returned the Cliff House Inn.
If you plan on arriving after 7:00 pm please let us know when making your reservation.
Cabins are located in a dry county so BYOB